Burke Devlin's blog about his experience in the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Poor Man Walking
I forgot to mention that along with orientation I also had to fork up $2180.25 for instruments and $155.00 for CPR certification/book and SADHA dues on top of buying books for my classes. I am now officially broke.
Ha ha ha, broke! Just kidding, I'm not laughing at you. I'm really just trying to make it look like I'm not crying. I was broke even before writing out the $2180.25 check! But don't worry, in a few years we'll be rolling in the dough and look back on today and laugh and laugh until we're crying again. Maybe.
Ha ha ha, broke! Just kidding, I'm not laughing at you. I'm really just trying to make it look like I'm not crying. I was broke even before writing out the $2180.25 check! But don't worry, in a few years we'll be rolling in the dough and look back on today and laugh and laugh until we're crying again. Maybe.
ReplyDelete