Burke Devlin's blog about his experience in the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Mockboard
YEAH I PASSED!!!! We had mockboards today and I passed. My patient had very sensitive lower anteriors though and by the time I wnt to have the instructors check her her anesthesia had worn off and so they could not check those areas. Instructor Wold told me that there were three test sites on those lower anteriors that she couldn't check because the patient was too sensitive. She said she talked to Professor Alexander and that they had to coun't those three against me since they couldn't verify that I had gotten the deposit off and because part of the test was choosing the right patient. But I still passed even with those points missing. So the lesson for next time is choose a better patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment