Monday, October 19, 2009

Practice Day

Today we learned about the intra oral camera, but for the most part it was a practice day. That meant that we had a binch of time to practice whatever skills we wanted. I feel like I have learned and forgotten so much at the same time. Before we sould practicte we had to complete a health history for the student we were partnered up with. it has been so long since we learned health history that I felt like I was having a hard time remembering what went where and how I was supposed to phrase things. My student partner was way paranoid for me to go in her mouth with certain instruments which was somewhat disappointing because it made me more tense and I felt like it made my practice go much less smoothly. But overall I'm still doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment