Burke Devlin's blog about his experience in the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program
Friday, March 25, 2011
What a Week
Sunday we found out that Pam had passed away. Our professors came in and talked to us on Moday about it. Pams funeral was on Wednesday. It was so wierd to see her just laying there lifeless. I feel so bad for her and I wish that she could experience all of the things that she missed out on because her life was cut short. Thursday I had clinic. I had swapped Eric this week so I could go into Prof. McCounaghy's class as the TA at least once for the semester. Ironically apparently this week was supposed to be his VA day. I didn't know about it so I didn't get in trouble but due to spring break he got mixed up on what say was his VA day and so he norrowly missed being in trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment