Burke Devlin's blog about his experience in the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Last Day of Clinic
Today was my last day of clinic. I am so excited to be done!!!! I will be graduating a week from Friday horay! I was supposed to have my board patient show up today but apparently she forgot because she didn't show and I couldn't get ahold of her. I feel like the hygiene program has been really great experience for me. It was an emotional rollercoaster of stressed, not stressed, stressed, not stressed. But looking back I feel like I have learned alot and am glad that I did it. I can't belive how much my clinical skills hav improved in two years. Even just this year. I kept getting tagged on little spots of tissue trauma until one day a month or two ago Dr. Hansen watched me scale and pointed out exactly what I was doing wrong and I haven't been marked on it since. I feel that I have grown alot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment