Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Catching up

So I keep forgetting to write in this blog. Sometimes I feel like the hygiene department requiring us to blog is kind of a waste of time. It seems more of a nusance than benificial to me. Anyhow to get back on track I Forgot to write about last Wednesday and this last Monday. Last Wednesday we learned how to sharpen instruments manually. It's not much fun. I think I would rather use a machine. we also had to pass off our air powder polisher PE. I really hate that thing in my mouth. Its like a salty sandblaster. It was not much fun. Especially because you cannot use it on procelin or composite restorations. I got paired up with someone who had like four crowns and a buch of composites so I had to find a place in her mouth that I could use it to demonstrate how to use it. I ended up doing it on her anterior teeth and then just using water to demonstrate the angles I would use on her posterior teeth. since I could not air powder polish her restorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment