So last week on Wednesday I stayed after clinic so that Kelsey could learn sealing teeth on me since she was going to be gone on Wednesday. On Monday the rest of us learned to perform sealants. I did not have very many teeth left to seal because I had had them as a child so the only ones remaining were the ones that the sealants had worn off. I do have to say though that the etching that they use to prep the tooth tastes really gross.
You have sealant from when we were kids still?? How long does that stuff last?
ReplyDeleteIt depends on the type of sealant used and how hard you are on them. Alot of my sealants are worn down but still there. All it needs to cover is the very bottom of the deepest grooves and pits where your toothbrush cant really get to inorder to be effective.
ReplyDelete