Burke Devlin's blog about his experience in the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Another Cancelation
So my patient a guy I work with named Rudy canceled on me yesterday. Luckily I was able to get this lady my peer pal had reffered to me in. Her name is Christina. I was able to get through OD take x-rays and scale 2 quads. So I felt pretty good about that. I was hoping that she would be classified as a class II or a class IV patient because she had a lot of bone loss and furcations. But Instructor Hafen said she would only classify her as a IB because even though she had bone loss and recession she did not have disease or pocketing. Her recession was from brushing too hard. But it's all good. She is going to bring in her son with her at her next appointment so that I can start on him once I finish her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment