Burke Devlin's blog about his experience in the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program
Monday, February 22, 2010
Completed my first class II
So my pt who is mentally handicapped came back in today and I was able to scale all four quads but it took me the whole time in clinic. He was classiffed at his last appointment as a class II because of his calculus. I am glad that instructor Vining is now over my pod in clinic. It is nice to get a guy's perspective, plus I feel like he is helping me with my instrumentation alot. I only had two spots I missed in all four quads when he did my scale check. It seems to me that I miss the distal of #29 alot so I am going to try to catch that next time I clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment