Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seal Away

So my patient for today left me a message this morning that she was sick and not comming in. I couldn't find anyone so I had Jenny come in. Aiden was reaking havock almos the whole appointment which made it very difficult. but he eventually fell asleep. I cleaned all four quads and passed off my air powder polisher PE. I also sealed tooth number 15 and tried to pass off my sealant PE but the etched area got contanminated with saliva and had to be reetched. Because they had to tell me that it needed to be reetched I didn't pass but I will pass it off next time. I felt like it was very good for me to have Jenny come in. She has been using the Oral B Triump power toothbrush and so her gums were very healthy and tight. It made it alot harder for me to clean her without hurting her. She kept telling me I was poking her. It made me realize that I am probably hurting my patients alot and need to work on my adaptation.;

No comments:

Post a Comment