Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long Day

Today was a long day. I took an extra clinic session and came in the morning to clean Vaden. I had done the OD on him forever ago and had not been able to get him in due to schedule conflincts. Today I took some x-rays on him and cleaned all four quads. Then this afternoon during my regular clinic time I treated another IB pt. Unfortunately, a second year student had taken x-rays on her and sent her on her way to be put on the resource list; I didn't know it before I scheduled her. They basically did a screening. So I could not take any x-rays. I am really worried about my x-ray requirements. I might have to bring someone in and do nothing but x-rays in order to meet requirements. I still need two full mouths and some bitewings. I did however finish Ember all in one appointment. It was a good day cleaning 8 quads.

No comments:

Post a Comment