Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Done

I finished the last quad on my class three pt today. I took me the whole entire clinic time. Her calculus is so hard. In one spot on the distal of #2 I couldn't get it off so I asked a 2 year student who is a TA for help. She couldn't get it so I asked Prof. Costley for help. She helped me get a little but we still couldn't get it all. When Instructor Hafen did my scale check I told her about it and she tried and said it was "concrete." We ended up having to leave it because it wouldn't come off. It was crazy. I am done with all my clinic requirements now.
On a different not my dad was buried yesterday in a military cemetery clear down by the point of the mountain. The service was short and then we spent much of the rest of the day with family from out of town. I was nice to get to know some of my relatives better. I am not really sure what to write about my feelings, but I feel like I am coping a little better each day and slowly moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment