Monday, April 12, 2010

Rough Day

My father passed away late Saturday night. I thought that I was dealing with everything ok and that my crying was over. However, when I went to tell professor Costley I couldn't hold back the tears. I wasn't sure when the burial was going to be and Ryan (my brother) had said probably on Wednesday. Because I might not be there for the last day of clinic I asked Prof Costley to come in a watch me pass off my last three PE's because the instructors on Mondays are always short on time. She said she would be happy too and told me that I could go home if I wanted and that I didn't have to come all week. I figured it best to stay rather than go home and sulk. I cleaned two quads on my class III pt today. I missed a bunch of spot though. Other than the fact that I passed off some PE's it was a really rough day. The funeral ended up being tonight. My dad didn't look like himself laying there. It was nice to hear some of the things that people had to say about him. His burial is scheduled for tomorrow. Today was a really rough day. Dad I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment