Burke Devlin's blog about his experience in the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Again Seriously!
So today I had a patient cancel for the third straight clinic session in a row. Kim was supposed to come in so I could finish her and also bring her son for me to clean. She called me this morning and said that one of her kids was sick and that she could not come in. I went to campus early and tried calling a bunch of people to try to get a patient. No Luck! Then I walked around campus and asked a few people, still no luck. So I ended up having my wife bring my two year old son Aiden up. He was really good at first but toward the end he got board and non cooperative. That made things really rough. After she was done crossguarding I had Jenny come in too. I got through the Oral Diagnosis (full mouth probe and extra and intra oral exams)on her so all I have to do is clean her the next time I can get her in. I am so sick of people canceling on me. I cannot believe that it has happened three times in a row. I am about ready to go crazy. On a positive note I did pass off an explorer PE today and Charolette the senior student that passed me off said that I was the best one that she had seen at using the explorer all day or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment